Last revised on: [June 23, 2022]
Scope; Third Party Sites
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide to us, for example when you complete a form, create or modify an account, purchase products or services from us, request information from us, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include first name, last name, email address, telephone number, company name, company data logs, and other information you choose to submit to us.
Cookies, Information We Collect Automatically Through Your Use of our Site
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to collect certain information relating to your use of the Site. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our Site by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/).
Information Collected Through Cookies and Similar Technologies
No Information from Children Under Age 16
If you are under the age of 16, please do not attempt to register with us at this Site or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, please Contact Us or call us at (765) 539-2527.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
To Provide Products, Services, and Information
We collect data from you in order to provide services that you purchase, register, and service your online account. We provide information that you request from us to contact you about your orders; send you promotional materials or advertisements about our products and services, as well as new features and offerings; administer surveys, sweepstakes, promotions and contests; and provide interest-based targeted advertising to you.
Sharing with Third Parties
We may provide information to third party service providers that help us operate and manage our Site, process orders, and fulfill and deliver products and services that you purchase from us. These service providers will have access to your personal information in order to provide these services, but when this occurs we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections to limit their use of that information to help us provide the service.
In addition to the sharing described elsewhere in this Policy, we will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Company when we have your consent to do so.
We will share personal information with third party companies, organizations or individuals outside of KeyCaliber if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of KeyCaliber, our users, customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
Transfer in the Event of Sale or Change of Control
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CHOICES
You can access and update certain information we have relating to your online account by signing into your account and going to your account data. If you have questions about personal information we have about you or need to update your information, you can Contact Us.
You can close your online account by Contacting Us. If you close your account, we will no longer use your online account information or share it with third parties. We may, however, retain a copy of the information for archival purposes, and to avoid identity theft or fraud.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that emails and other communications you send to us through our Site are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
NOTICE TO INDIVIDUALS IN CALIFORNIA
This section only applies to individuals who are residents of California under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws (together “California Laws”).
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
California residents have the right to request in writing, (i) a list of the categories of data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession) (“Personal Data”), such as name, address, email address, and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including independent affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and (ii) the names and addresses of all such third parties.
We collect Personal Data through our Website as set forth above, which are categorized under the CCPA as follows:
- Commercial Information
- Electronic Data
- Inferred Data
California Resident Rights
If you are a California resident, you have a number of rights.
- Disclosure Rights: California residents have the right to request that we disclose to them (i) the categories of Personal Data we have collected about them, (ii) the categories of sources from which Personal Data is collected, (iii) the business or commercial purpose for the information collection, (iv) the categories of third parties with whom we have shared personal information, and (v) the specific pieces of Personal Data we hold about an individual.
- Deletion Rights: Californian consumers have the right to have their Personal Data deleted, unless the Personal Data is necessary for us or our service provider to:
- complete a transaction for which the Personal Data was collected, provide a good or service requested by the consumer or otherwise perform a contract between the business and the consumer;
- detect security incidents;
- protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity (or prosecute those responsible);
- debug to identify and repair functionality errors;
- exercise or ensure the right of another to exercise free speech or another legal right;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act, which compels the production of or access to electronic communication information or electronic device information with a search warrant;
- engage in research in the public interest (if the consumer has provided informed consent);
- to enable solely internal uses aligned with the consumer’s expectations given their relationship with the business;
- comply with a legal obligation;
- otherwise use the information internally in a lawful manner compatible with the context in which the consumer provided it.
- Do Not Sell: Californian consumers have the right to opt-out of having their Personal Data sold. We do not sell Personal Data, but we may engage in data sharing with our digital marketing and targeted marketing service providers.
NOTICE TO INDIVIDUALS IN THE EEA
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so (provided your consent)
- It is our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- We must comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under the GDPR
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please Contact Us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of our processing based on consent before your withdrawal.
Please Contact Us to effectuate your privacy rights. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
CONSENT TO PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN UNITED STATES
This Site and Services are not intended for and are not directed to residents of the European Union. By using and accessing our Site, users who reside or are located in countries outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer and processing of personal information on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.
QUESTIONS AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://keycaliber.com.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.